Pages

Sunday 5 January 2014

Why you should craft :)

Well, this question was asked. Here are my 5 points in answer:

1. It's fun! You can indulge your inner artist, child or just for the fun of making something.

2. It's a good diversion which can become a passion. When I was Ill last year, I needed something to take my mind off everything, and crafting fitted the bill!

3. It's productive. You have something to show for your time.

4. You can make new friends. I have found out that some of my friends make cards too. I didn't know before, but when I mentioned it.........!

5. It's calming and meditative. I can while away hours before I know it! :)




14 comments:

  1. I couldn't agree more with all 5 of these comments. I just wish we could add a few hours to the day to have more time to indulge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just hopping from DC... what a great start to your blog, Cheryl :) I wish I had more hours in the day to craft too...you will find you become addicted to docrafts! x vic x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great suggestions for crafting, I agree with them all :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, the joy of more hours in the day for crafting!!! Wouldn't that be great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Trace, I'm glad, too that you agree!! Thanks all for visiting and commenting!!! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whilst Crafting is definitely good for your health, it's not so good for your wealth, lol! Hope you become a regular on the blog hop and I look forward to seeing more of your makes, great fishing ATC! Just hopping over from docrafts. Happy New Year, Dips xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree, crafting is so soothing.
    I think we could all benefit from a 'time turning' device to give us more time to spend doing something we love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Soothing is just the right word Doodles!!!! Thank you all for visiting!!!!

      Delete
  8. Dips, you're right!!! And I'm loving this whole time thing for more crafting:) maybe we could make a device :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving this...those cute little fishes! I totally agree,I have taken my colouring with me when my husband has his chemo...takes my mind off things a bit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh dear im sorry your hubby and you are going through this. Colouring definately helps. Big hugs X

      Delete
  10. Totally agree - crafting can while away quite a few hours lol
    Linda x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. certainly can! thanks for stopping by Missy G X

      Delete
    2. Thanks for stopping by Sue X

      Delete