Pages

Saturday 4 January 2014

Docrafts and demonstrations :)

The other day I joined www.docrafts.co.uk site , so now I'm a member of a place where I can make friends. It's quite lonely crafting alone!

I also went to my first demonstration with a docrafts demonstrator today. I though I'd see different techniques etc but no, although I did talk to the demonstrator who explained some help regarding the x-cut machine, which I'd got for Christmas :) I'm really happy with it, more so after talking to the helpful demonstrator :)


I've started on the mini book. Pictures within the next few days :) so far, I'm really pleased with it :)

Cheryl 😄

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to Redrotties blog hop, looking forward to reading your blog over the coming weeks x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! im loving this blog hop, im enjoying all the blogs! thanks for the comment! X

    ReplyDelete