Pages

Monday 6 January 2014

A pinch and a punch :)

My mum bought me a fiskars punch for Christmas. It makes nice decorative corners, and I, eager to use it, punched the envolope my Christmas card came in. It got stuck!!! Well and truly!!! I was gutted... But Reg (my hubby) said he could fix it. Sooo out came the WD40 and the screwdriver! It took a few days, but he did it! I'm so pleased!! I've gone round testing it on all different papers :) I don't know who was more surprised, Reg or I that he fixed it :) anyway he has done it, so now I have a crafty Christmas present to use :)


A very surprised reg :) 😀

4 comments:

  1. Very pleased you got it fixed - clever Reg! If it happens again, try putting it the freezer for a bit. I know it sounds mental but I think the cold makes it contract or something, therefore freeing it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you managed to get it sorted. Can't wait to see what you use it on.

    ReplyDelete