Pages

Monday 9 September 2013

hello, good day and Welcome!

Hi all! this Blog is being used to show off my ATC cards. I am new to the world of ATC's and i'm really enjoying do them, and, rather than clutter up my facebook with them, I will put them here for all to see. Please comment (politely please!) and offer CONSTRUCTIVE criticism, I am more than ready to learn more! please remember im a beginner. I have only done 4 ATC's to date, so im still new! :)

The "Time Flies" one already has a home (with Sasha MacDonald, a Bach Flower practitioner)

The "make a wish" (with the Unicorn) also has just found a home with Maggie Langley, who runs Officehounds so thats good! :)

I am making these for fun, because I really enjoy it. I am a Tarot Reader and clairvoyant when im not having fun with these. You can find out about ATC's here:http://www.artist-trading-cards.ch/

You can find out about me at: www.turtlemoontarot.co.uk 


Thanks!!!!

my latest ATC's :




2 comments:

  1. aw love these Cheryl. Very creative :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like them!!! Im really enjoying making them!!!

    ReplyDelete