Pages

Wednesday 25 September 2013

ATC experiments

hello all! (im assuming people actually read this!)

I have been busy learning about backgrounds and fiddling with making booklets.

So, I saw on YouTube, a video where a lady had made a background by putting tea leaves on an ATC card and spraying them...

I had a go and here is the results - I used Echineacea Tea, so it smells nice too! made my hands purple, though :)

I put paint on another and using a straw, i blew it around the paper a bit. I did this as a child, it didnt quite work out as planned:

It doesnt look great does it? the one above is the Tea one, with the tea leaves removed, and being dried. 

I also put an ATC on top of the tea one, and sandwhiched it: 


 I'm quite fond of this! I am going to use it in the ATC booklet I am making... results in another post... its still a work in progress!


No comments:

Post a Comment