Pages

Saturday 5 October 2013

More experimenting - atc

Im back off my holiday!

I had withdrawal symptoms and felt the need to "do something" so, i fiddled! Ive made this atc. The experiment was with the background and embellishing.





So, i embossed the label with an embossing folder and my wizard, then i put ink on it with cotton wool and sort of "rubbed it in" (technical term, lol) then i did the flower (i think the flower needs further stuff doing to it yet!) i then added butterfly cut outs that my friend Jill gave me, after i dabbed them over a distress ink pad. Then i added a label (from ikea) that i cut up then distressed. Finally i added the word love, stamped on a piece of cut up packaging. Jill gave me the stamp, too!

I like it, though its a bit over done. It was a good trial! :)

Any suggestions to improve it? (Polite ideas only!)



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment